Situated in Tamworth, England, Industrial Safety Inspections (ISI) was formed in 1979 to provide quality engineering inspections and testing services. Our aim is to help commercial and industrial customers across the UK meet their statutory obligations and protect their staff, plant, and assets.
Over the past 40+ years, ISI has steadily expanded throughout mainland UK. We are extremely proud to have done this, mostly through recommendations, paying testament to the excellent level of service that we strive to provide.
Our Inspection & Testing Services
- Lifting equipment inspections (LOLER)
- Pressure systems inspections (PSSR)
- LEV inspections (COSHH)
- Work equipment inspections (PUWER)
- Specialist inspections
- Proof load testing of lifting equipment
- Pressure vessel and pressure testing
- Power press examination and testing
Why Use Industrial Safety Inspections for Your Engineering Inspections?
ISI is engineering-led, with our emphasis on satisfying the clients’ statutory obligations under current Legislation. We take time to fully understand your business, and tailor our service to meet your requirements.
Because we are independent from insurance, servicing companies, and government organisations – there can never be a conflict of interest. Reliance can be assured in relation to impartiality and independence to provide clients with a common-sense approach and sound engineering judgment.
Here’s why you should use Industrial Safety Inspections:
- A complete partnership for all engineering inspection requirements
- Established company with an excellent reputation
- Approved highly trained engineers covering all the UK
- Direct access to key personnel
- Professional, impartial advice
- Competitive pricing
- Quick response to quotation requests
- Systems and technology allow for fast and effective communication and administration
Technically Competent Engineering Inspectors
When choosing ISI, you can rest assured that we are an established, professional, and competent organisation with an excellent reputation for technical competence and service.
- Members of I.N.I.T.A. (Independent National Inspection And Testing Association)
- BSI membership no. 41103158
- Safe Contractor accredited
- Associate Member of SAFed (Safety Assessment Federation)
- We are UKAS accredited to ISO/IEC 17020: 2012 for LOLER and PUWER inspections, our 25171 accreditation is limited to those activities described on our UKAS schedule of accreditation.